Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Author Topic: Therealrecon's OFFICIAL Helper Application.  (Read 397 times)

OfflineTherealrecon

• View Profile
    Therealrecon's OFFICIAL Helper Application.
    « on: March 16, 2017, 07:30:05 PM »
    Name: James Long

Username: Therealrecon

IRL Picture: Will send if necessary. Check out Discord it's on there.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Where are you from?: Massachusetts, United States

Timezone: Eastern

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 6-8 (Work Dependent)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I want to help all new, current , and former players who choose to come back understand how to play the game to the full extent and get the best experience possible. I want to enforce the rules to ensure a safe gameplay community, I see alot of wrong things that happen daily when I am on and I cannot technically do anything about because there are no staff on the server. I am a legendary donator in game, I enjoy this game to the fullest. Mainly I want to continue to have fun in a virtual professional environment.

Why should we choose you over others: (Disclaimer: This is not derogatory toward any other player) I believe I would be a good choice for such a position because of my set of leadership skills, I am an E-5 in the United States military and these past 6 years have shaped my values and views. I have learned a great deal of fairness, leadership, and justice throughout my experience and I generally believe I have the skill-set to hold this position. As of right now being a regular player I try to help everyone I can. Ask any player whose interacted with me, I go out of my way to help no matter what I'm doing. I have made some great friends who could vouch for me and I will not change my attitude aswell as continue to be the great player I am even if I am not accepted.

What are some useable skills you have?: Microsoft Excel, working with computers (this is my civilian job so I always have access to computer and Discord). Working with large servers online in the military handling large amounts of money and transactions. Public speaking.

Staff Experience: I was an actual player moderator on Runescape iteself back in 2007 before it went all wack. My account name was Pheonix 2070 (this is a true fact), however I have never been staff on a private server, I would thoroughly enjoy starting as helper to work my way up the ladder.

What are the qualities you have?: General appreciation, Friendliness, Tact, Ability to think under stress, Willingness to go out of my way for others.

How long have you played Moparscape?: 32098 on Therealrecon(Demonic Donator), 1202 on my pking account. (Recon Reborn) I also played Mopar back when it was a spawn server and had the crazy cars and music in the background.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: I will enforce all rules in a proper way as well as ensure I always am giving the right info, I will continue to build my account as well as my friends list because I enjoy talking to people, I will monitor the chat box in a timely manner and if I see something improper I will address it immediately. I will strive to be a well known helper/player that everyone will want to come to for help without having to promote myself in chat box(even though I will). All in all I will continue having fun.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I hope to achieve utmost respect because I know there is players that have been here longer, however throughout my life I have always shown respect to people's positions. I hope to only climb the ladder eventually making moderator and possibly administrator one day. If given the chance I will prove myself to each and every player and current staff who exists on this server. My biggest goal would be knowing when I log off at the end of the day the server is a safer and better place that won't burn down if there are no staff on.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (Therealrecon), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified

Linkback: https://www.moparscape.org/community/applications/285/therealrecons-official-helper-application/681305/
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:53:47 PM by Therealrecon »
    James Long - TheRealRecon

OfflineMopar Alex

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: Therealrecon's Helper Application.
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 06:30:42 AM »
    Will be considered, need to see you in-game more!

-Mopar Alex

OfflineTherealrecon

• View Profile
    Re: Therealrecon's Helper Application.
    « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:13:17 PM »
    Hey Alex, thanks for reply! Noted the comment and will definitely be more noticeable in game.

Offlineelement0180

• View Profile
    Re: Therealrecon's OFFICIAL Helper Application.
    « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 02:10:33 AM »
    Found therealrecon to be a real nice guy. Personally think he'd make a great helper. Good luck man!

OfflineIron Bum

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 09:01:33 PM »
    +1 from me. He's a really nice guy, always helping no matter if he's in the middle of something or not. He'd be a great fit with the staff team. Thanks recon for all your help in game!!

OfflineKitsun3

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 02:14:00 PM »
    +1 good guy never rages or flames good to get along with and reasonable man and understanding
    « Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 02:17:07 PM by Kitsun3 »

OfflineBendherover

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 02:19:13 PM »
    +1 Chill mang

OfflineTheWrongName

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 03:59:12 PM »
    +1 always saw you helping as much as possible

Offlinemindguy2

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
    +1. Very stable/even tempered and frequently helping people in ::yell and such. Always polite and very respectful too. I think he'd be a valuable asset in shaping the leadership culture.

OfflineIveGotSalt

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 01:38:01 AM »
    +1 Great guy, Always helping when he can in ::yell, Would be perfect for helper position.

OfflineTherealrecon

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 01:23:22 PM »
    Gentlemen, thank you for all the +1 and kind comments! Love this Game.

JamesLong-akaTheRealRecon
    « Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:29:15 PM by Therealrecon »

OfflineAdaro

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 03:20:22 AM »
    +1 from me :)

OfflineTherealrecon

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 04:20:29 AM »
    Ty Adaro!  :D

Offlinemihike

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 05:57:07 AM »
    +1 cmon :D

Copyright © 2016/17 MoparScape. All rights reserved.