Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ultimate Iron Man / Much Needed Community Action  (Read 81 times)

OfflineGamerz34

Ultimate Iron Man / Much Needed Community Action
    « on: May 19, 2017, 07:33:20 AM »
    Just gonna rant, been brought up multiple times, make hammers in stalls for theiving like shown, make bronze pick not just rune. Still no way to get spades, anti dragon shields. You cant do anything as a UIM and you cant even get vials of water anywhere on either UIM and IM make them drop, it takes less than 5 minutes to add it as a drop, Barrows is impossible without a spade, cant smith to make Rune Cbow, armour ETC. Its not rocket science to change some code. Multiple people have brought this up to mods, admins ETC. Its now been almost 2 weeks without a restart at all. Never any updates on forums no changelog, Can we get someone to actually invest time in the community? I'd be more patient if i knew what's been brought up, topics that are pinned like "Things brought up and being looked at," "Latest Changelog," "Future plans." This server has a community, Be more active within the forums, It will attract and Keep more players, More support, more of a reason to have updates!
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:46:16 AM by Gamerz34 »

OfflineAmcora

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Ultimate Iron Man / Much Needed Community Action
    « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 08:55:49 AM »
    Just gonna rant, been brought up multiple times, make hammers in stalls for theiving like shown, make bronze pick not just rune. Still no way to get spades, anti dragon shields. You cant do anything as a UIM and you cant even get vials of water anywhere on either UIM and IM make them drop, it takes less than 5 minutes to add it as a drop, Barrows is impossible without a spade, cant smith to make Rune Cbow, armour ETC. Its not rocket science to change some code. Multiple people have brought this up to mods, admins ETC. Its now been almost 2 weeks without a restart at all. Never any updates on forums no changelog, Can we get someone to actually invest time in the community? I'd be more patient if i knew what's been brought up, topics that are pinned like "Things brought up and being looked at," "Latest Changelog," "Future plans." This server has a community, Be more active within the forums, It will attract and Keep more players, More support, more of a reason to have updates!

Hi Gamerz34,

We will try not to lose any more people and we do really know the problems (all of us the admins,mods,helpers), i think we have to be patience and think positive about all the things that will be fixed. I think there is only 1 developer at the moment so that is serious issue.. but time will tell and let us all see it from the bright side of life..

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.