LiveScape Seasonal Dmm Rules.
- The XP rate when training non-combat skills in a guarded area is 55x.
- The XP rate when training combat skills in a guarded area is 150x.
- The XP rate when training combat skills in an unguarded (dangerous) area is 215x.
- The XP rate when training non-combat skills in an unguarded (dangerous) area is 110x.
- There is a 50x rebuild rate on XP in stats previously lost on death.
- The standard skull timer for attacking a player is 15 minutes.
- If you're already skulled, and you attack another player, the timer will be extended by 2 minutes up to the regular 15 minute timer
- There is a skull penalty for all players attacking a skulled player. The skull penalty will last for 5 minutes. If you previously had a skull with less than 5 minutes remaining it will revert to 5 minutes. If you previously had a skull with longer than 5 minutes remaining it will remain unchanged.
- There is a 1 minute grace period for reasonable kills. This grace period will be a temporary status of immunity from the attacks of other players. A reasonable kill can be defined as killing a player within 30 combat levels of yourself. If killing a combat level higher than yourself you will always receive this grace period of immunity (e.g. a level 90 killing a level 126 will receive the grace period).
- The grace period will be lost upon logging out.
- If you die or attack another player within this minute then you will lose the remaining grace period.
- If you teleport you will lose the grace period.
Items & XP Lost On Death.
- Unskulled players protect all XP lost on death.
- Skulled players who are killed by another player will lose XP dependent on the combat level of the player killing you.
- You can insure your HP level by talking to Gelin, found in Lumbridge graveyard. You'll permanently be able to protect your HP at level 25, level 50, and level 75.
- You can protect 5 skills in total: 2 combat skills and 3 non-combat skills. You can do this by opening the items lost on death interface from the equipment tab.
- If you die to another player you will lose the 10 most valuable stacks of items from your bank, along with all items you have equipped or in your inventory.
- For items lost on death, you will only lose 80% of an item's stack. This applies only to stacks of 5 or more. For example: if you had 4 Abyssal whips, you'd lose them all. If you had 5 Abyssal whips, you'd lose only 4 of them.
Bank Raiding & The Safe Deposit Box.
- If you manage to kill a player in Deadman mode you will receive a key drop. This key will give you access to chests found within safe arenas that, when opened, will allow you to take the 10 most valuable stacks of items from the bank of the player you killed.
- You are able to protect up to 10 of your items by talking to Financial Wizards found within banks in safe zones. When you give him 10 items they are securely stored within a Safe Deposit Box. When killed you will not lose these items. You can only place single items within the Safe Deposit Box, and not stacks of items (for example, 10 Rune arrows will count as 10 items).