Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Author Topic: nom's helper application  (Read 32 times)

Offlinenomurhp

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    nom's helper application
    « on: January 11, 2017, 03:03:49 PM »
    Name: Alex Rubio

Username: Noms pure

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: Florida, usa

Timezone: Eastern

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: about 3-4: can vary, but if I need to spend more to reach certain staff goals I can be flexible.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I want to be part of the staff team so I can one, have a more in game experience, two; so I can share and teach some of the knowledge I have acquired by just being a normal player.

Why should we choose you over others: I am reliable, I do not intend to abuse any powers. I'm not a young kid who cant have any responsibilities. I actually enjoy and find myself helping players naturally.

What are some useable skills you have?: my job lays down a pretty solid foundation. I'm a machine gunner for the United States Marine Corps. I have no problem listening to the staff members who out rank me. There is a level of order that needs to be maintained and I believe there wont need to be a bunch of admins on just to keep order If I can moderate.

Staff Experience: I have been a co-owner of a back in the day 317 server for about 5 months. ive been a mod, admin plently of times.

What are the qualities you have?: I am outgoing, hard working, and I am mature.

How long have you played Moparscape?: I'm not sure quite how long; however I do remember ive been playing since moparscape had a car at the original log in and didn't have a downloadable client.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: what I will do with my position is maintain the general amount of order necessary for the server to run without issue, help where I am needed, and make sure to hold myself to a higher standard than the average player since I will be in a authoritative position.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: continue doing what I would be doing as a helper and just be able to do more with more abilities and knowledge.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (insert name), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. 100% yes.
    No: Application Nullified

xx
    Helper Application

Started by Baby bluee

1 Replies
    Last post December 04, 2016, 09:42:13 PM
    by Stitch R6
    xx
    Helper/Mod Application

Started by Poptartzz

0 Replies
    Last post November 19, 2016, 04:29:10 PM
    by Poptartzz
    xx
    helper application

Started by newb mayne

10 Replies
    Last post December 22, 2016, 01:43:57 PM
    by blindwizard
    thumbup
    helper application

Started by gtfomybeer

6 Replies
    Last post December 05, 2016, 11:42:01 AM
    by gtfomybeer

Copyright © 2016/17 MoparScape. All rights reserved.